21 de abril de 2012

1

Amy Lee: Eu cantei "I'm so lonesome I could cry"

Autor do post
Visualizações:
Johnny Cash
Apresentando-se no "We Walk the Line: A Celebration of the Music of Johnny Cash" na última noite em Austin, Amy Lee revela que cantou a música "I'm so lonesome I could cry" (Eu sou tão solitário que poderia chorar), da década de 60.

Amazing night. I sang "I'm so lonesome I could cry", hung out with Willie Nelson, Sheryl Crow and other legends. Unforgettable!
Noite incrível. Eu cantei "I'm so lonesome I could cry". Saí com Willie Nelson, Sheryl Crow e outras lendas. Inesquecível!




Letra / Lyrics

I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry

Hear that lonesome whippoorwill?
He sounds too blue to fly.
The midnight train is whining low:
I'm so lonesome I could cry.

I've never seen a night so long,
When time goes crawling by.
The moon just went behind a cloud,
To hide its face and cry.

Did you ever see a Robin weep,
When leaves begin to die?
That means he's lost his will to live.
I'm so lonesome I could cry.

The silence of a falling star,
Lights up a purple sky.
And then as I wonder where you are,
I'm so lonesome I could cry.
I'm so lonesome I could cry.

COMPARTILHAR:

Um comentário:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 

Evanescence Rock Brasil é um blog criado por fãs da banda em retribuição
a outros fãs de Evanescence | Design by Insight © 2011